Sunday, March 20, 2011

Confession

When I 'fake' shop... it usually turns into actual real shopping... I know, you're not surprised. But in my defense Old Navy was running a sale that was too good to turn down... 30% off your entire order. Combine that with the fact I got a gift card to Old Navy for Christmas, I just wasn't able to turn that down... and dang, it's my birthday in a week, I'm going to buy myself something since I never ever ever do.

So would you like to see what I got? You know it includes some dresses!!

And then I got some tops too...
With the gift card and the discount I think I got a lot of stuff for the money I had to pay out of pocket. I'm excited for this stuff to arrive in the next week (hopefully before the weekend) I choose the slowest shipping so I wouldn't have to pay for it. I'm excited!! I'm super excited about the dresses. Hopefully I'll have some things to show you soon!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

You will have to post pics once they come in. I LOVE the yellow dress!

Susan said...

Very cute! You go girl! You deserve some shopping. :) I couldn't resist this sale either ha ha!