Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

That is currently where I'm sitting, in the great city of Las Vegas. I'm here with work (my job is a tough one, huh??) I'm staying at the Westin, which is about a block from the strip. It's a great location... this hotel has more of a business feel but it's so close to everything exciting.



Last night we ventured out... my co-worker and I agreed to go to a show with some faculty members. We headed out and grabbed a quick dinner inside of Bellagio. Then we headed toward the show... on the way we stoped and watched two of the Dancing Water Fountains in front of Bellagio. I've been wanting to see this for quite awhile. It did not disappoint... it was amazing. Really really amazing. I was amazing at how fluid it all was. And just how high the water shoots, up... incredible!! I could have stayed there and watched it more... maybe I will tonight. Here is the only picture I took... I really just wanted to watch instead of worrying about a good picture.




Told you it wasn't a very good picture... I think I accidentally took a picture of the edge of my finger, haha... it was an amazing thing to see though...

Anyway... then we headed to the show... what show you may ask? Well, none other than the Holly Madison Peep Show. It was really fun... I wasn't really sure what to expect, but there was singing and dancing... and boobs... but a fun time. I enjoyed it. Although I will say that I kept thinking about the plot of Showgirls... wondering if anything like that was going on behind the scenes... eh... probably not.

I'm really happy I got to go to a Vegas show. I wanted to do something Vegas-y... and last night was perfect. I haven't yet gambled... but I kinda doubt I will. I'm really don't know how to gamble (does that sound dumb??)

No comments: