Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dresses

As I stated last post I am currently in Las Vegas... well the warm weather out here has made me start thinking about how Spring is almost here back home. Spring time means warmer weather and warmer weather means I can wear dresses more without freezing my tushy off. Well... in my down time here I've started fake shopping for dresses. As is, looking on sites and finding the dresses I like and just bookmarking them or fake adding them to a cart or in this case compiling a list on my blog. Maybe I'll treat myself to a dress or use one of my gift cards from Christimas to purchase something fun. So what am I eyeballing?


Well, to tell you the truth, it's a lot of different dresses... when I'm fake shopping I like the looks of a lot of different things. In all I saw 30 dresses I saved the link to... I know a little crazy... what's even crazier is I was going to post them all... that was going to take me forever... although, let's be honest, I do have the time, I'm sitting in an airport and still have a good 2 hours before my flight leaves (I arrived really early!!)


So I'm going to try to pare down the list... I'm going to start by cutting five... be right back... okay I went from 30 to 23... although I'll admit I accidentally had some of the dresses opened multiple times...


Alright, I'm going to go through a second time and see if I can be harsh and get rid of anymore... I made one more cut... wow, I'm awful at this... my hope was to get down to 10 dresses to post a top 10 of sort... but I'm not sure that's going to happen... and since I'm having a hard time getting the pictures to post directly in this post... I blame it on a combination of the computer, the internet here and laziness...


So I'll post by link and in store and some comments about what I like...


First store is Kohl's


#1: I like this one b/c of the polka dots and the sleeves... almost like cap sleeves... it's lovely


#2: I love the scoop neckline and the pattern of the dress... I like that I could easily wear it for work


#3: I love the look of these kind of dresses... I will admit I'm not sure how good I will look in them, but I see them on girls and love the look


#4: I love that I could wear this dress for both work and casual events. I like the purple-ish color better than coral


Where did #5 go? Well, decided after I continued on that I wasn't loving this dress...


Now we've moved onto Target:


#6: I love the casual look of this dress that I could wear it out and about to run to the store or whatever... you're going to hear that comment a lot and this is why... I always want casual dresses... easy ones to throw on that I can dress up and cas down.


#7: Here's another example of the versitale dress... plus I love the crossed back


#8: And another one... I'm going to start identifying these with a (*) I love the fact it's a halter

Next up is Old Navy


#9: Long sleeves, the belt, the over-lay... swoon


#10: (*) I love the strapless... I could have multiple of these in different colors


#11: (*) I love the V-neck and the straps... another I could have multiple colors in


#12: (*) Don't you love how Old Navy has the classics... this is another one... multiple colors
please


Last but not least I headed to Zappos...


#13: I love that pink color... and the ruffles!! A bit on the pricey side...


#14: Another pink one... and it's sexy looking... again on the pricey side....


#15: I love the color and the bodice part of this dress is soo soo cute...


#16: I like the pink striped one... or the black really, I do love the crossed back


#17: The black strapless dress... and the layered bottem, very cute


#18: I like the pattern of this dress, and the fact it's strapless...


#19: I absolutely LOVE the stripes on this dress, and the how the top looks... like seriously


#20: (*) I love the polka dots and just the simple but sweet overall look


#21: I love the color purple, and the halter top... the ruffles at the top are really cute too


#22: This one is cute, I love the gray... I like the details on the strapes too.


I told you that there were a lot of them... but I figured I did all of that work, might as well have something to show for it... I'm going to turn off my computer before it dies on me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute dresses! I get in the mood for dresses too, I just hate having to try on so many to find goods ones. I feel like when I find them online and the go to buy them in store- the ones I really liked don't look good on me and I'm surprised by ones I didn't think I'd like when I put them on.
I did recently find a cute one at Target and Old Navy-although not ones you picked out. =-)