Monday, April 4, 2011

Final Birthday Post.... for this year

It's over a week past my birthday so I think it's about time to wrap up my birthday celebrations. And don't worry, this is a happy post.

First up here's the cute stuffed animal Chad got me... he reminds me of a bath toy or something... but isn't he cute?
He also got me beautiful roses
My mom also got me some beautiful flowers...
Look at this beautiful flower!!
She also got me cupcakes and the were delicious... she got me a lemon, red velvet, cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter. Of course I didn't remember to take a picture (I ate some of them too quickly!) However I will show the cute cupcakes I made for opening day. These are the ones that I left at home (aka the not as good looking ones) but I still think you're able to tell they are baseballs.
My mom also got me a some other gifts. Here is part of the gifts, two pairs of shoes. She also got me (surprise, surprise) a dress, but I didn't want to take awful pictures with my iphone so I'm hoping to get Chad to take pictures of it as well as my Old Navy dresses.
And last but not least here's the gift Chris, my mother-in-law got me. How cute is it? I've made the switch to it, and I'm digging it.
So despite the downer post, but my birthday ended up being pretty good.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Lots of cute things! I can't wait to see those shoes!! And flowers! Awesome!! Happy Birthday!