Friday, April 22, 2011

Lately I'm Loving

I've seen this done on a few blogs and today seems like the perfect day to think about all the things I'm loving... or things on my mind in general!





  • Butterfinger Snackerz - Have you tried these things? They are totally delicious, they are the perfect amount of chocolate butterfinger favor and cruch. They are much much better than a regular butterfinger and doesn't get all stuck in your teeth.




  • Diet Mountain Dew - I never thought I could make the switch to diet soda, but I'll say I've done a pretty good job, especially since Mt Dew is currently doing a new diet flavor contest... I've tried the Voltage and Supernova (that may be the only two)... both are pretty tasty. According to their website Supernova is the winner, which is cool, since it's probably my favorite.


  • TLC - The channel... I'm not sure if I've every mentioned it on the blog, but I am addicted to the show Sister Wives. I started watching it last season just to see what it was like. I do enjoy watching shows about different kinds of families and I wanted to see what this one was like. I will say I did not expect it to be this way, but it is amazing. I feel like I'm telling everyone to watch this show. While it's not a lifestyle I would want, they do a good job of explaining why they do enjoy the lifestyle. I thought it would involve a egotistical male with a bunch of wives, but it's not that at all. The women on the show are empowered and really do look like they're having fun. I've also been watching Extreme Couponing. That show just makes me feel like I'm missing out on a crap ton of details out there! I feel like I should start utilizing couponing. Watch the show, those people get like $600 worth of grocerys for like $10... I think they put a ton of work into doing it, but man is it impressive!


  • All things William and Kate - I'm a little embarressed to mention this fact, but I'm borderline obsessed with the royal wedding and I have absolutely no clue why. Anything I see on TV that has something to do with them I've been recording and part of me wants to wake up super early next Friday to watch the wedding. I think I must have major problems. I don't really understand where this fascination has come from... but man I even got suckered into the made for TV movie on Lifetime about their relationship. (at least it was better than Craigslist Killer)



  • Storms - St. Louis has had som crazy weather so far this year. This past week we've had at least two storms that involved hail. I love these big thunderstorms... especially when I'm home laying in bed... maybe with the window open. The rain is calming and thunder to me is so neat to listen to. I may be alone on this, but I love me a good thunderstorm.

So there's a short list of the things that are on my mind. I bet as soon as I publish this post I'm going to come up with someone else that I meant to write about.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Apparently the Royal Wedding is going to be televised SUPER early on that day because of the time difference (i.e. it is on a Friday...so I think several people might be calling into work that day). I saw at Bath and Body Works that they have british themed hand sanitizers. :)