Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

Just some randomness for your reading pleasure:
  • I just got my grades in for the first week of classes... and so far so good... I got full credit on everything!! Of course, it feels like the second week will probably be a better determination of how I'll be doing - but still, I'm happy with myself. I'm putting a lot of work into school, so I really hope that I do well.
  • This past weekend was Brain Tumor Bash 2.0. We had all of our friends over to celebrate Chad having surgery again. This may sound strange to people, but it makes Chad happy to be surrounded by friends.
  • Our Valentine's Day was pretty low-key. We watched Inception. I've been wanting to see it for awhile, and it didn't really disappointed. I enjoyed it and was able to follow it pretty well. I thought I would really have to pay close attention to things, but it was all explained pretty well.
  • Tomorrow is Chad's surgery date. I'm not exactly sure how I'm feeling about it. I hope he does as well as he did last time, but you can never be too sure. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. As I did last time, I'll keep yall posted on him.
  • Going along with that, I will be off of work for a week to help take care of Chad.
  • Yesterday I thought I lost my phone. I left work and realized that I forgot to put my it in my purse. So I came back to my desk only to see it wasn't here. Where did it go? I was honestly freaking out. I knew I had it at like 4-4:30 since I was texting Chad. So I ended up leaving and waiting for Chad to get home. Once he did I was crying I was so upset. He calmed me down and we came back up to my work. I unlocked my office door and there it was!! It wasn't there before, so I knew someone had to have put it there. I found out today that my lovely office mate had noticed I forgot the phone and brought it out to me since she knew I would be back for it. However, when I came I came in through the back doors instead of the front door... therefore missing her. I'm just happy to have it back... I have my life in that phone it feels.

Well, I don't really have much else going on it feels, I'll be back tomorrow or Thursday with an update on El Chad.

No comments: