Monday, January 10, 2011

What'd ya get?

Chad and I actually exchanged gifts early in the month of December... we just weren't able to wait any longer. I had gotten Chad's gift before Thanksgiving and he got mine very shortly after. I guess we each had a clear idea of what we wanted to get each other.

Chad got me some diamond stud earrings. Okay... they aren't actually diamonds... they're CZ... but they sure do sparkle. The important part to me is the post (the actual part that goes in my ear) is made out of something great... and these are - 14k white gold. I love them, they are everyday earrings for me.

Some of you may be thinking - didn't Chad get you a pair of those for Christmas a couple of years ago?? The answer is yes he did. I'm not sure if I ever shared the story on my blog or not, but I took the earring out and set them on my nightstand (maybe a few months after receiving them.) I want to mention here that the nightstand was completely clean... I actually had cleaned it earlier that day. When I woke up the next morning I could only find one earring. I looked ALL over for the second one. Chad helped too, and he's usually amazing at finding things. But it was no where to be seen. What we figure must have happened was an animal ate it... but we have no clue. It has not surfaced since then either. Ever since I have been pretty upset that I lost that earring. And thankfully Chad got me another pair. I still have the one earring from last time so if something like this happens again, I have a spare... but I'm taking action for it not to happen again.

So what did I get Chad?? Well, I was able to find a Kinect. Not to long after I wrote that Blog entry, I decided to do a bit of hunting online and was able to find one on Walmart.com. I'm not going to lie... it's pretty awesome. It was a gift for me too... haha. Chad was pretty amazed by it... much coller than he expected. I have a game for it - Dance Central and it's quite a workout. I'm using for my exercise... I enjoy dancing and it gets me all hot and sweaty... sexy I know.

So... all-in-all it was a pretty great Christmas, even if the gifts came way before Christmas.

No comments: