Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Jaguar

I got a lot of really awesome Christmas gifts this year. Everyone was so so so so so so amazing and generous. I can't describe how blessed I am with such an amazing family. Christmas was really great this year... really really great.

But I just have to share this amazing gift I got. Back in November my mom and I saw this guy at the Antique Mall on Tesson Ferry. He was just so unique and strong. I had to have him, but he was out of my price range. Little did I know that later that same day mom my went back and bought him for me.

I'm still trying to figure out where he will live permanently in my house - but I'm going to find him a perfect place very soon.

But I need your help faithful blog readers. What should I name him? I want something majestic and strong. I really need your help!!

Here he is in all his teal glory.

No comments: