Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby on a Shelf

A few weekends ago my mom and I went to visit my Grandma. We decided to take a little trip down memory lane by looking at my Grandma's old pictures. It was a lot of fun seeing my mom, aunts and uncles growing up and also seeing me a baby. I really enjoy hearing the stories they have to tell, where they were when this picture was taken, cute Halloween costumes, goofy wedding attire and just plain fun pictures. Of course, there were people no one could remember... which really makes you think that you need to label your pictures while you remember. I really enjoy these little random sessions... I love hearing my family history from those who lived it. It's always been one of my favorite things to do. When I was younger, I was perfectly happy sitting at home on a Saturday night hearing my Grandpa's stories and that hasn't changed.

And speaking of just plain funny pictures we came across this one in a box. We have no idea who Carol and Dave are or why they put baby Ronnie on a shelf... but it's just a great, sign-of-the-times, hilarious picture. A baby on a shelf... who would have thunk it??



No comments: