Monday, March 30, 2009

Party Time...

Last weekend was my birthday party... it was so much freaking fun. I haven't had a chance to be around all of our friends at one time in quite awhile, so it was great that this weekend just happened to work for like everyone. I was totally excited... I even invited a new friend from work.


People came and we totally rocked out... I got to mingle with a lot of people and become closer with others... I got to play beer pong and flip cup and dance with some girls. I also finally bought a bottle of Absolut Pears which I've been wanting to try since forever. I got pretty drunk all of a sudden and pasted out on the bedroom floor, but it was all in good fun. I cannot wait to do it again!! Here are some pictures!!

Chad's outfit before we changed


Katie acting crazy haha
Rachel and Me
Family Photo
Geoff and Me
Me and my sweetie
My new friend Carrie and Me
Liz, Sam, and Me
Drew and Me
And the morning after... it was a great night!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love having parties! Looks like it was a fun one! Congrats.