Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today is my 25th birthday... I've already had two great celebrations with 3 more to come... I cannot believe that I'm 25 today... a quarter of a century... man I'm getting old...

I was acting depressed last night to joke with Chad... but he thought I was being serious... I think I have accomplished a lot for only being 25...

Here are some highlights:

I got married :)

I own a house

I graduated college

I got a job

Then I got a better job :)

I witnessed a birth

I left the country

I made new friends

I became more comfortable with myself

I have 4 wonderful babies

I am in love with my life

I think that I'm doing pretty good with my life... I'm happy and that's what matters... I cannot wait for the next 25 years and more :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I think it's great you are in love with your life...no better birthday gift than that! =-)

Angie said...

Happy bday! You def have accomplished more by age 25 than I did. I think it's great that you're happy with where you are at in life. I am very happy with my life right now too. Congrats on everything!