Thursday, March 19, 2009

1/2 of an anniversary


Today Chad and I have been married for 6 whole months. I can't believe that six months ago today we became man and wife... mr. and mrs.... one instead of two... okay I'm running out of those...

Chad I love you more today than I did that day... as I will love you more tomorrow than today. (that was mushy I understand but really just get over it!!) Everyday I know that we are great together... He is still my best friend!! I look forward to all the things we will experience together. I love so many things about you... and someday I will write out some of these reasons... but right now please enjoy some pictures.




1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy half ann!
My half ann is coming up on April 11th. I can't believe this time last year we were knee deep in wedding planning!