Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gas

I just wanted to say that I filled up my gas tank when I first started at the VA... well... I went 3 full weeks before I had to fill up again... and the crazy thing about all of this is I think I could have gone another week at the very least if it wasn't for Chad's accident and my need to drive (round-trip) to Barnes twice...

I mean... that's just crazy... when I was driving to Wachovia each day I filled up about once a week... Think of all the money we are saving there!!

Oh... and this past weekend I reaped the benefit of my first 3-day weekend (okay last weekend was a four day weekend due to Chad's injury) but I have a feeling I'm really going to love this schedule!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Doesn't that make such a big difference! When my class schedule changed to only 3 days a week I was amazed at how infrequently I have to get gas now. =-)