Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Better late than never

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!


My wonderful mom's birthday was last Monday the 9th. I just wanted to say that I have the most wonderful mother in the world... she is seriously one of my best friends and means the world to me. The older we both get the closer we become. She is very creative, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. She is my hero and role-model. I love hanging out with her while we do something or nothing. She is always there for me... and will always tell me the truth even if it's not the easiest thing for her to do. I can always count on her for support or a smile. I am very lucky and proud to be her daughter. There are about a million other things I could say about my mom... but I'll save that for another time :) I love you mom very very much.

No comments: