Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gosh

Gosh... I want to write all the things I'm loving about my new job... but when I sit down to write about it... I just don't know what to say...

I think everyone should ask Chad... I'm so happy when I get home at night... I'm just much happier... I know the time will come when I'm stressed, but mostly I think I'll be happier. Everyone I talk to there raves about how much they love it there and how awesome the people are... Where I came from people complained about everything... so this is quite a change.

Even though I'm still new and getting to know everyone I already have more personal relationships with the people here than I ever did there... I think that says something.

I am slightly nervous for tomorrow since I have to take meeting minutes for the first time ever... I hope I do alright... I'm nervous, but like everything else I know I'll get through...

Alright... I know I've been saying this but I really hope to write more often... I'm really going to try to make a point to write more.

No comments: