Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's coming together

So as you remember I bought a dress for an upcoming wedding. The fact this dress is such a unique color I really wasn't sure how I would piece together the rest of the outfit.

So yesterday I went on the hunt for some shoes. And by hunt I mean I went to just two stores, haha. I started out at Target, this is mostly because Chad needed to buy a gift for the groom for the wedding. So usually I'm able to find something at Target, however the selection was not good... there was like one show that was a maybe and they didn't have my size... disappointment...

So after we picked up my car from the dealership... my driver's side window stopped working, the selt belt needed fixed, there was a recall part that needed installed and my roaters needed turned. Where was I... oh yeah, after picking up my car I decided to stop by Payless on the way home.

And I immediately found these beauties... I'm very excited about wearing them...






Aren't they just adorable? They feel pretty good on my feet and I love the shape and that they have a buckle and aren't just slip on.

The only negative thing about these beauties is the fact I will be about 6'2" when wearing them. I will be a TALL lady. Some of my friends are trying to convince me that tall is beautiful... which I agree, however I just get sick of people commenting about how tall I am. Plus I will be taller than Chad which will be weird, but he'll be in the wedding so there's less standing next to each other than normal. Plus I figure at the reception I will take the shoes off anyway and dance barefoot.

So here's the final pieces I need to figure out... jewelry (I'm thinking silver) and a purse (hopefully something at Target!!) and finally how the heck am I going to do my hair. I'm going to try curling one final time this Saturday night for a ladies night, so we'll see how that goes, if that's not good it will probably just be straight or some type of pulled back do.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Love the shoes! Post pics of the outfit when it all comes together!