Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

How many books did you read last year?

Jenn: As you may know, last year's new years resolution was to read 25 books last year, however I only made it to 15

Chad: In total, 2.

Where did you spend your last vacation?

Jenn: I think I'll agree with Chad below... however it's been a long loooong time since Chad and I took a vacation just the two of us

Chad: I don’t remember… VA to see the fam?

What size shoe do you wear?

Jenn: I'm a 9.5-10 (I've got big feet and long toes)

Chad: 10.5 wide

How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

Jenn: I have no clue... lots... I'm not a crazy girl with a ton of shoes, but I still have a lot

Chad: 8?

What is your least favorite chores you are responsible for?

Jenn: It's a tie between cleaning the bathroom (like Chad) and dishes... yuck.

Chad: Cleaning the bathroom

No comments: