Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

Were you named after anyone?

Jenn: My mom said she liked the name 'Jenny' from a soap opera and thus I was named Jennifer... the most popular girls name for 1984 :)

Chad: Yes, my bastard father Michael

Have you ever been horseback riding?

Jenn: Yes, a couple of times, once I was on a horse that took off on me, very scary! Most recently I went with girl scouts in like sixth grade, I'd like to go again!!

Chad: Yes, many times, including camp.

Have you ever been water skiing?

Jenn: I tried to once in high school... I was awful and haven't attempted it again...

Chad: Yes, but I'm far better at wakeboarding, and enjoy it more.

What do you most like to do in the snow?

Jenn: Um, nothing? I never get out in the snow anymore, but I use to love sledding...

Chad: I LOVE 4-wheeling in my truck, and make camp-fires.

What were you like in high school?

Jenn: Um I think I was a little dorky... I thought I was cool at the time, haha. I did track, so I had that going for me...

Chad: Ha. I was an outcast in many different ways that don't need to be discussed publicly.

No comments: