Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring?

Jenn: My iphone (with endless service of course), a comfy bed, and a shower/toilet

Chad: Flint & steel, Machete, stainless steel 1-liter canteen

What are three things you find crucial to a successful marriage?

Jenn: Friendship, trust, and communication

Chad: Trust, communication, compromise

Dogs and cats aside, what other animal would you enjoy having as a pet?

Jenn: a bird that would sit on my finger

Chad: Ferret if I didn't have the dogs/cats

What color are your eyes?

Jenn: Green most of the time, but they change colors, I've seen them very blue at times

Chad: Brown

What sports (if any) did you participate in when you were younger?

Jenn: I tried t-ball in kindergarten, and basketball in eighth grade (scored a whole 3 points that season) but mostly I'm known doing track (high jump, long jump, triple jump and sometimes hurdles)

Chad: Baseball, water polo, softball

No comments: