Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting to Know Us Mon...er... Thursday

I'm not blaming Chad or myself, but this week the getting to know us segment just didn't happen on Monday like it was suppose to... but here's what it should have been... hope you enjoy, I feel like there's some good questions!

Name all of the pets you have ever had?

Jenn: Let's actually see if I can do this... We had a family dog, Playful, then a hamster, Tickles, and then another hampster that was sooo creepy with red eyes, forget it's name, then there was Muffin, and my family's two cats, Cocoa and Snickers. Then Christina and I got our first cat Bacardi (Christina took her, I'm not sure where she ended up) then I got my very first pet to call my own, Pretty Kitty, and you know the rest - Stitch, briefly Cheese (another cat), Bozley, Bear, and Rowdy

Chad: Can I? No.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Jenn: That's a tough one... I think it would have to be Christmases as a whole... including my mom's Christmas party... that whole time of year was just so awesome, especially when you're a kid.

Chad: Probably cooking with my grandma, or learning to ride my bike.

Have you ever been hospitalized other than when you were born?

Jenn: Nope... I'm too healthy! (there's no such thing!)

Chad: Yes, tonsillectomy and two craniotomies.

What is your favorite fruit?

Jenn: Pineapple

Chad: Strawberry or watermelon.

What color of clothing do you most like to wear?

Jenn: Seriously any color, I love color, I wear just about any color under the sun

Chad: Navy blue.

No comments: