Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

Postponed due to the holiday... is that a valid excuse??

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Jenn: The two that come to mind is the phrase "I'm just not a cat person" and people who treat speed bumps as stop signs.

Chad: STUPID PEOPLE!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Jenn: I like lots of different flavors... typically I stick with vanilla if I'm buying it from the store, but if not I'll get strawberry a lot

Chad: It depends on season, and where… usually just decided on whatever mood I’m in… My fallback is chocolate chunk cookie dough.

What would your "last meal" be?

Jenn: This is a toughie... I like such a variety... but I will say it will be breakfast related... eggs, crispy bacon, sausage, City Diner's french toast, a milkshake

Chad: Pear Tree restaurant onion rings, Caesar salad, NY Strip steak (medium), loaded Idaho potato, and NY-style cheesecake w/ strawberry and caramel.

What is the strangest talent you have?

Jenn: I think I can still do it... I can jump on a pogo stick no handed

Chad: I can do THIS… oh, you can’t see it…

What's your favorite flavored Pringles?

Jenn: Sour Cream and Onion

Chad: BBQ or Pizza…

No comments: