Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

What items could you not go without during the day?

Jenn: Food, my phone

Chad: Food, water, oxygen…

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?

Jenn: Well, typically I go to the bathroom, change into something comfy, and then kiss Chad (if he's home)

Chad: Close the door behind me. I don’t do anything regularly.

What is your favorite Holiday and why?

Jenn: Christmas is my favorite... I just love the spirit and atmosphere - plus buying gifts for those I love is awesome

Chad: Columbus day – the guy got lost, found North American and thought it was India, killed tons of locals, then took the land by force. America! Fuck Yeah!

What is your favorite cereal?

Jenn: Frosted Mini Wheats

Chad: Honey nut Cheerios.

How did you meet your spouse?

Jenn: We went to high school together, I know we had physics together... then we reconnected on MySpace... Chad messaged me

Chad: Originally, high school. For the second time, Myspace. (Aren’t our answers the same?)

No comments: