Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.

Jenn: Dance... I dance a lot when I'm by myself, I also talk to myself (although I do that around others as well) and sing... oh and pretend to walk the runway

Chad: Act absurdly goofy for no reason, and talk to myself

Do you have any strange phobias?

Jenn: Well as I mentioned in a recent post, fireworks... also I as a kid I was terrified of being abducted by aliens

Chad: Heights is not a strange phobia. I use to be scared of vampires as a kid - and THAT is a strange one...

Were you a responsible child/teenager?

Jenn: Yes, I got into a little trouble, but for the most part I was a good kid

Chad: Only when I needed to be....

What is your favorite day of the week and why?

Jenn: I would say probably Saturday b/c I can sleep in and Chad is off all day... I also enjoy every other Sunday

Chad: Wednesday. It's hump day!

At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?

Jenn: Right now, probably Home Depot... or Macy's

Chad: Best Buy or a motorcycle shop; it would take .2 seconds

No comments: