Thursday, July 28, 2011

Five Short Years Ago

Five years ago Chad and I had our very first date.  I seriously cannot believe it's been five full years.  Sometimes I look at it and think, wow, it's gone by so fast... other times I feel like I've known Chad my entire life.  I guess that's a good feature to have in a mate.

The very first date consisted of dinner at Rich and Charlies, some bars on the East side (don't worry no strip clubs) and playing pool back at his parents house.  It was a wonderful time and since that day five years ago, we've pretty much seen each other every day - or at the very least talked.

I wish I had a picture of that very first night, but I don't... here's a picture from about a week later when he came to my college graduation.

(check out my awesome hair... what was I thinking?!?)


I love you Chad... so happy we went on that date many moons ago!!

No comments: