Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

For a long time now I've wanted to start a weekly blog series. I have been trying to come up with a good idea now for quite awhile and nothing was sounding good. That's when I got an idea of answering some random questions. But that didn't seem quite interesting enough. So I kindly asked my awesome husband (here he is)

...if he would also answer the questions... and amazingly enough he agreed. So here's the first installment of getting to know us.

What is your favorite childhood book?
Jenn: I would have to say either Goodnight Moon or Green Eggs and Ham. I love all Dr. Seuss books.
Chad: My favorite childhood book would have to be Chicken Little.

What was your favorite subject in school?
Jenn: I would say I most enjoyed art classes, however I was probably best at science.
Chad: Probably chemistry - got to blow shit up and light things on fire.

What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
Jenn: My all time favorite is Juicy Pear, I also like watermelon
Chad: Strawberry Cheesecake

What flavor of ice cream do you prefer?
Jenn: My favorite is vanilla with hot fudge... mmmm
Chad: I would say chocolate chip cookie dough

What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic?
Jenn: I think my best feature is my positive, upbeat attitude. I've always been happy and positive.
Chad: That's an extremely broad question - I'm extremely patient is one of them, the only one I can think of offhand.

No comments: