Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I am truly blessed to have a lot of mother's in my life... I've got Janet, my wonderful step-mom and I've got Chris my fantastic mother-in-law (I totally lucked out) just to name a couple.

But I'm truly, truly blessed to have my own mother in my life. She is amazing, and my very best friend. I really do believe she's one of the greatest mom's in the world. I share just about everything with her and she always gives me the very best advise. She helps guide me in the direction I want to go. I have so much fun spending time with her, and while Chad's been working this weekend schedule I've been spending quite a lot of time with her!

Someday if/when I become a mom I hope that I can be as amazing as she was for me. I have a great example in her - so hopefully it won't be too difficult :)

Mom, I love you so much, thanks for always being there for me - you mean everything to me, you helped me become the person I am. You did a great job!

1 comment:

dsdddwddgdd said...

you don't know how much this fills my heart! thank you!!