Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

Onto the next five questions!!

What is your favorite color?
Jenn: I love colors, I would probably say my favorite is pink but I love color (as in I own lots of clothes of array of different colors
Chad: Black, obviously, or blue.


Who is your best friend and how did you meet?
Jenn: This is a tough question, b/c I really don't know who my best friend is... I would say Chad and my Mom are my best friends, and it's pretty obvious where I met them.
Chad: Used to be Pat Kuse, and we met in Mrs. Cappizzi’s 3rd grade class. Nowadays I don’t really have a best friend…

What is your favorite home cooked meal?
Jenn: There are lots of good home cooked meals, my favorite would probably have to be our chili
Chad: Oh so many choices! I love my grandmas fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and gravy.


What is your favorite grab and go meal?
Jenn: I would say those tuna lunch things... they are easy to have around and don't have to be microwaved or refrigerated so it works out nicely.
Chad: Can’t beat a good sammich to go.


Do you prefer to wear pants or shorts/dresses?
Jenn: I love dresses... they are my favorite to wear in summer, I like jeans a lot too
Chad: Pants. Or more specifically, jeans.

No comments: