Monday, May 23, 2011

Getting to Know Us

Well, this is getting posted a little late, mostly b/c I send the questions from work and I forgot to do it last week (I was super busy yo)... but it's still Monday so it still counts!!

How many siblings do you have?

Jenn: I have a brother, Keith (24) and a (half) sister Lindsey (18). I also have 2 step-sisters, Adriane (27) and Rachel (25), and a step-brother Connor (17)

Chad: One half-brother, Ryan, one step-brother, Jim, and a step-sister, Sara. They are all treated, and referred to, as brothers and sister. I don’t feel like they’re step-family.

What is you favorite snack?

Jenn: I'm honestly not a huge snacker - sometimes I wish I snacked more so I didn't eat so much at bigger meals... I like triskets a lot for salty... am also a sucker for Rotel dip

Chad: Depends on mood, but I can always fall back on Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos.

What is your favorite electronic device?

Jenn: My iphone is my favorite electronic device followed by my laptop and tv

Chad: I love my laptop, and my iPhone.

If you could be any animal which one would you prefer to be and why?

Jenn: I would want to be a monkey... they always look like they are having so much fun swinging around on stuff... or as I was telling Chad, an otter might be cool too

Chad: Probably a Penguin because life seems simple for them. And who doesn’t love an animal in a tuxedo…?

What is your ideal car?

Jenn: I've always wanted a VW Beetle... or a Jetta

Chad: My dream car is a Koenigsegg Agera-R.

1 comment:

dsdddwddgdd said...

i really enjoy "getting to know us" mondays. now, if only i could just REMEMBER all the answers.....ha. of course, the glory of the blog is that those answers are always available. so........thank you!