Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

Chad managed to answer almost every question this week in just one word....

When was the last time you visited a park and what did you do while there?

Jenn: I went to a park with Carrie a week ago Saturday and totally messed up my feet by walking around Creve Coeur Lake (3.7 miles) in flip flops... big mistake!

Chad: Took a walk with Jenn

What is your favorite sport to watch?

Jenn: Well right now it's baseball, but I also enjoy lots of other sports... especially the Olympics

Chad: Baseball

Which sport do you most enjoy actively participating in?

Jenn: That's a tough question... bowling?

Chad: Softball

If you have to dress and leave in a hurry what is the one thing you can easily cut out of your routine?

Jenn: There's one of two things I cut out... either putting in my contacts or straightening all of my hair

Chad: Eating

What was the last item you cooked and ate?

Jenn: Well, I'm baking a dessert right now, but before that I helped with grilled cheese and canned ravioli for dinner last week

Chad: Oatmeal

No comments: