Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in review

I thought it would be fun to do what I did last year, although I'm not sure how many pictures I'll have, I didn't take as many pictures this year, something I hope to change in 2011... check back Saturday for my New Year's resolutions.

January:
I had my first large (over 100) person conference in San Diego, CA. It rained the entire time we were there which I guess never happens.

We celebrated 3 years of having Stitch in our lives. It also marked 5 years since I adopted Pretty.


February:
I celebrated one year working for the government, 3 years living in our house, one year with Rowdy and two time winning the VA trivia night.
March:
I celebrated my 26th birthday - my friends really made it amazing this year. (note this picture is from a party in 2009, but I didn't take any good pictures at my birthday)
April:
I went to Indianapolis for my (second) big high profile conference.

We went to Cardinals Opening Day.
We also celebrated two years of Bozley

May:
I traveled to Tampa for work. It's the first time I was the on-site contact. And I ate at PF Changs for the first time - LOVE.

June:
My mom joined me on a work trip to New Or-leans. It's such a great town that I would love to visit again!
July:
We traveled to Virginia to visit Chad's parents for Fourth of July again. Since my brother was also in the DC area, we also got to visit with him and his girlfriend.

We also accomplished a series of home improvements.

I also traveled to San Francisco for work.

August:
We continued the home improvements.

Started the competition (which check back Saturday for an update on that)

I also traveled to Atlanta for work.

September:
We celebrated two years of marriage!!
I also traveled to Los Angeles for work.

October:
I traveled to Washington, DC for work.

And although I never blogged about it, I got a wonderful yearly appraisal at work.

November:
I traveled to Salt Lake City for work (final work trip of the year!!)

We also road tripped to Virginia for Thanksgiving with dogs in toe.

December:
Rowdy had to get surgery.

We celebrated Christmas.
And some other big news that I'll give more details about in another blog.

All-in-all 2010 was a pretty awesome year.

No comments: