Sunday, February 28, 2010

Trivia Night!!

Last night was the annual trivia night at my mom's (and mine now) work. She, among others, throws a trivia night each year to benefit the military-veteran wheelchair athletes to compete in national competitions. My mom does a fabulous job each year organizing the event. They put on such a fun night each year... it's truly awesome. This is the seventh year (right, mom??) it's taken place and I've been to each and every one. It's just more fun than I can even describe.

We reconnected the winning team from last year with one amazing addition... we had Me, Chad, my Dad, my step-mom Janet, brother Keith, his girlfriend Sarah, step-sister Rachel, and our friend Michelle. And drum-roll please.... we won again!!!!! Can you believe that? This team is pretty solid, but it also helps that Keith is so darn smart. We had a lot of fun though... and everyone pulled our weight. (and Rachel, Keith should have totally listened to you on that Amelia Earhart one!!)

We had a ton of food and a ton of fun (I think I already said that) and they raised $9918!! Which is super!!

I cannot wait for next year... and I really think we need to pull the team together for more trivia nights... you know make the rounds and earn a living... ok maybe not earn a living, but have fun on Saturday nights... whadda say??

No comments: