Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day everyone.

Chad and I spent our Valentine's Day just like we have for the previous two Valentine's days. We ordered our traditional heart shaped pizza from Imo's and just hung out together. I enjoy that we don't go all out and buy each other gifts just do our special thing. (Although I hate to say this but Imo's let us down this year... instead of taking a medium size pizza dough and shaping it into a heart like they have done in years past, they took a circle pizza and cut it into a heart... and thus we missed out on some pizza... boo Imo's)

I'm going to take this time to brag on Chad a bit... Chad is an amazing husband... here's just a five of the sweet things he does for me.
  1. He makes awesome dinners... he loves doing the cooking and he's really good at it and becoming better each time. I love that he'll make me food even if that's just heating something up for me.
  2. He cleans. While we can both be better at this he doesn't mind helping cleaning. Especially he'll clean the dishes... which I hate.
  3. He fixes and builds things.
  4. He'll watch the Bachelor with me just so we can spend time together.
  5. He listens to my stories that can be sorta long with no real pay-off in the end... he'll also listen to me repeat stories or questions or problems... and that I appreciate more than he'll ever know.
Chad... I love you very much and I'm very lucky to have found you (or you to have found me)

No comments: