Monday, February 22, 2010

Last week I missed...

some notable anniversaries last week.

Last Tuesday/Wednesday (depending if you go by date or by the day after President's Day) I've been with my current job for a year... that means only one more year until I am no longer a federal career intern, which probably doesn't mean much to any of you... but it's a bigger thing for me.

Also last Tuesday I believe (Chad correct me if I'm wrong) we have officially been living in this house for 3 years. Can you believe it's been that long? In some ways we've made lots of updates, in others there's so much more we need to do. This is a great house... one we could live in for many many more years to come. Even raise a family in... if we ever decide to do so.

2 comments:

Chad Jones said...

We closed a year from last Wednesday. :P

Jenn said...

Alright... except we closed on the house in 2007... 3 years ago buddy!!