Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympics

I am addicted to the Olympics. I get so flipping excited every two years for the event. I'll watch anything... it's all so exciting. The best athletes in the world competing against one another for the most cherished prize of all... an Olympic gold medal. I'll watch sports I never see I'll learn names I've never heard and I'll learn some of the ends and outs of sports we rarely get a chance to see.

Did you see that short track speed skating race on Saturday night where the Koreans were going to go one, two, three and the second and third took each other out and the Americans won the silver and bronze?

Or the women's mogals with the American beating out the Canadian in the last run?

Or the Chinese pair figure skaters finally winning their gold?

Or the first Canadian guy winning the country's first gold medal on their home soil?

Or the empressive finish to the men's nordic combined?

Or the close finish on the men's snow-cross?

And it's only day 5... we still have over a week left!!!! SO. FLIPPING. EXCITING!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I noticed you didn't mention how exciting curling is. :-)