Monday, February 8, 2010

2/25

I have finished my second book of the year...

I was finishing up the last book while on my San Diego trip. So I went into the shop at the airport and needed a new book... and picked up this beauty. I enjoyed the book... it was very random (like me) but also crass (not me)... it's just the best way to describe the book. It's amazing how she writes... just so blunt and out there (I'm doing a great job of describing it huh??) A girl on the plane told me she laughed out loud with this book... while I didn't have the out loud laughing it did keep my interest. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, just b/c I don't think everyone would like it... but I'm guessing a lot of my friends would indeed enjoy it... and mom, you'd probably enjoy it as well... although people reading this blog who have read the book might find it weird that I'd be recommending it to my mom... haha. I'll leave it with a few random topics... sleeping with a red head, going to England, her first DWI, and regifting a present.

3 comments:

Angie said...

OMG I LOVE Chelsea! Her book MY Horizontal life was funnier, it was all about her one night stands. She has a brand new one out Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang that I'm dying for.

Jenn said...

Thanks Angie... I really want to read her other book (thanks for the title) I'm going to add it to my list of book :)

dsdddwddgdd said...

i would very much enjoy reading it when trivia is over....pass it on!