Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Weekend

Wasn't that an exciting football game yesterday?? I love exciting games!!

This will be a random post (go figure, should I even be mentioning that anymore??) with bullets... I'm not sure if yall like the bullets or not, so you gotta let me know if you don't, b/c I do use them as it makes it easier to write... anywho... on to the bullets!!

  • Nothing eventful happened on Friday... I always enjoy having a lazy Friday... and wind down from a work week... I made it through my first full 5 day work week in quite awhile. (I know... cry me a river, haha)
  • Saturday Chad and I started to clean the house... I hadn't realized how dirty our sink got... but elbow grease, bar-keepers friend and magic eraser got that baby clean again.
  • Saturday night I accompanied my mom to a trivia night for the Afton 2010 seniors. We were joined by my mom's friends. It was a lot of fun, I really enjoy trivia nights. It was also a lot of fun to hang out with my mom... I really enjoy spending time with her.
  • Onto Super Bowl Sunday!! We had a a party again this year. Before everyone I knew I needed to clean the bathroom... I put in some more elbow grease and cleaned parts of that toilet that may have never been cleaned... (gross I know) I wanted to take before and after pics... but that would mean I'd have to admit to the fact of just how messy the toilet was... and yall just don't need to see that!!
  • There was lot of yummy food and great friends. Carrie, her friend Jen, Sam, Meg, Rachel, Scott, Andy, Ashley and little Abby. Everyone brought food and it was so yummy... I ate SO. MUCH. FOOD. I was rooting on the Colts, but was thinking the Saints would win... and whadya know?? That's what happened.
  • We all put in a dollar and picked a name for MVP... I didn't win, but I also bet on the coin flip and won that one... so that was my dollar I put in for the player.
  • I'm not sure if I want to go into the details of this story or not yet, but all I want to say is it's a small, small world...
  • Today was my AWS day (boo-yeah) and Chad was... umm... sick... so we spent the day together which was a lot of fun!

No comments: