Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 in Review

Holy-crap-o-la 2009 is almost over... seriously? Where did all that time go?? This post will hopefully explain some of it...

January
Sadly we lost a new addition to our family... Bear
But we gain Rowdy (look how tiny he was!!)

February
I started my new job with the VA... this changed my happiness more than I can explain... sadly though... no picture...

March
Chad had his motorcycle wreck and we found out about the mass in his brain.

We also celebrated my 25th birthday.
April
We had one of the best named party "Brain Tumor Blowout" where friends shaved Chad's head


Chad proved to be a Superhero by recovering from his brain surgery in .3 seconds.
May
Looking back nothing really that interesting happened in May... with the events in March and April in May we just relaxed... I did have a nice visit to my friend Christina and her daughter.
June
We attended my family reunion for the first time in years.
I also took my first work trip to Denver.

July
Chad and I went on a Sunday trip to Elephant Rocks.
Our new living room furniture was delivered.
We also took a trip to Virginia to visit Chad's parents.
August
I finally finished the baby blanket!!
We celebrated Carrie's birthday at a drag show, which now has one of my favorite stories of the year.
And we traveled to Maine.
September
We celebrated one whole year of marriage.

October
We got a new rug for the living room...

and had a party.
November
I got 3rd place in the chili cookoff at work
And celebrated Thanksgiving where Chad got to carve the turkey.
December
We celebrated a very wonderful Christmas together.
Here's to making 2010 even better!!

No comments: