Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Decorations

As promised here are some of our Christmas decorations. We don't go all out but the few that we have are special to me. And as the years go on the more we'll add on, I hope. Once we get the house more settled (why I'm so slow at getting the house settled is beyond me)... Anywho... onto the (few) pictures.

Here's the tree - I am so mad at myself for not taking a picture when I had all the presents wrapped underneath it... Oh... and the tree skit was never on properly b/c as soon as I would fix it Stitch would mess it up again... silly cat
Here is my newest addition, a Santa Lamp which I adore!! My Grandma bought him for me. I just love the jingle bell on the hat.
Here's my Snowman Snow Globe Chad bought me last year
I also took a picture of all my wrapping paper... I LOVE wrapping gifts and wrapping paper!! I just noticed that all of my ribbon isn't displayed.

No comments: