Monday, December 28, 2009

"the best cookies ever"

For Christmas this year I decided to make just two types of cookies.

One - I made Cupcake bites. I bought Red and Green chocolate and they turned out adorable. I'm going to be making another batch for my Dad's Christmas this weekend, however they may be just balls and not in the "shape" of cupcakes.
How gross my hands get when I rolled them into balls
Aren't they adorable?


Two - I stumbled to this recipe and also heard about it via the web in other ways. (isn't it amazing how as soon as you hear something new you hear about it from multiple sources/places?)

These cookies made Chad make the above comment. He's been eating them non-stop. I'm going to make a second batch sometime this week. They are super easy. Everyone who has tried them has enjoyed them. This recipe is very much a keeper!!

First you mix peanuts, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl - this is for the topping, I made way too much.
Then you mix peanut butter and powdered sugar together
Then you make it into balls
Then you wrap the peanut butter balls in store bought peanut butter cookie dough and roll them into the topping. Then bake - I baked some in muffin pans since I ran out of cookie sheets and Chad actually liked those better so I may do that again.

And ta-da you have yummy cookies - these are the 3 cookies we left in the house.

No comments: