Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Recap

I just love Christmastime... it's kinda sad that it only lasts for a month. Lucky for us Christmas isn't quite over yet... but it's mostly over.

Thus far it has been a very great year. What I love most about the holidays is getting to see everyone. It's wonderful to be able to spend time with family for such a happy time. Everyone just seems like they are in a happy, friendly, loving mood.

I also enjoy being able to get gifts for everyone. I love finding that perfect gift for everyone. I feel like I did pretty good this year... there was perhaps one gift that could have been better, but I'd say that's pretty good.

Our family was so generous to us this year.

Some of the highlights in no particular order:
a corner shelf
PJs
lots of jeans
bunches of tops
a few pairs of earrings
a Coach purse
a stand-up mixer
brownie pans
Cardinals tickets (including opening AND closing day!!)
pink flats
a leather jacket
a popcorn maker for parties
a t-shirt from Bad Rap
a lamp for the bedroom
the Hangover
2 books (Super FreakEconomics and Cake Wrecks)
Last Word board game
a laptop cooler
Boogle
a cute pleaded skirt

I KNOW I'm missing stuff...

Overall it's been a WONDERFUL Christmas and thank everyone who has been a part of it.

And I'll post about my Dad's family's Christmas after Saturday.

No comments: