Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Weekend in Review: Christmas is almost Here

I want to recap each of my Christmases separately (I have five this year)... so part of the weekend will include that.  I can't say this entry will really be that interesting in general... mostly not a whole lot went on this weekend.

Let's see... on Thursday night Dan was a sweetheart and grilled for us - delicious brats and hot dogs from Kenrick's.  Michelle came over and we exchanged Christmas gifts.  I really wasn't going to get her anything, but she's like the world's easy person to shop for and I found a beyond cute gift.  Plus she most likely losing her job soon... so it was I'm sorry your station was bought and Christmas gift.  She got me a board game that I'm excited to play.  We watched Project Runway together and by watched I mean we talked through most of it.

On Friday I met my dad for lunch and to pick up some Christmas gifts that he wanted me to wrap.  We went to lunch at First Watch - it was great to connect with him one on one before Christmas.

That afternoon Dan and I ran to a few stores and spent the night in.  We wanted a movie - The Purge.

Saturday Dan spent the day hanging out with his friend so I enjoyed a nice day at home by myself.  It was awesome and I didn't do much of anything, although I finished wrapping Christmas gifts.  I also did my cake balls - updated post coming on that as well.  After Dan got home we ate a low key dinner and watched Apollo 18 on Netflix.

Sunday was my dad's family Christmas.  After I got back from that we watched We are the Millers and headed to bed.  We haven't been doing as much lately (hey the cold weather will make you want to stay in!)

No comments: