Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Baking: Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies

I decided that I wanted to make a cookie with caramel... so I googled around and found these.

They are delicious!!  I need to get better about reading the full recipe (not just the ingredients) ahead of time... because I made the dough two Sundays ago, and then realized that the dough needed to chill... so that turned into finally baking them two weeks ago... and finally blogging about it today...

They were delicious!  They are a soft, bigger cookie.  The first one I ate I thought I had added too much salt.  But the ones I've eaten since then are perfect!

Ready for some craptastic pictures?
I thought they looked so adorable on the pan

In the cookie jar

Really yummy and totally crappy picture

You may be asking what is this a picture of?  Well it's the inside of the cookie duh!
I'll be making these again!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yum. Make me some

dsdddwddgdd said...

cute cookie jar..........smile
and, i didn't get a taste :(