Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fantasy Survivor: Results

Another season of Survivor has come to an end.  Blood vs. Water was an amazing season.  Honestly in the beginning I wasn't really sold on the returnees competing against their loved ones... especially when there were so many twists.  But this season was amazing - top ten for sure!  I'd have a hard time ranking the seasons since I don't remember all of them... but it's been entertaining!

So we have to recap who won this edition of Fantasy Survivor.

Going into the finale were SEVEN possibilities (three of which were at redemption island)  Of those seven - two were Michelle's (Hayden and Monica) and five were mine (Gervase, Tyson, Tina, Laura M and Ciera).  About 15 minutes into the episode Hayden was gone so Michelle was down to one... poor thing!

Either way... who was the winner?  Did Michelle pull out an impressive win?  NO! The winner of Survivor Blood vs. Water was
TYSON!!
Some people probably didn't like how he came across on the show at times... but he absolutely deserved to win.  I was totally happy with this since I've enjoyed watching him on other seasons and he was probably the person I was most excited to see come back.  Sure, I didn't pick him first or even second... but sometimes I play the who Michelle won't pick game.

It's always bittersweet when a season comes to an end.  Love to see how it all finishes up but it's sad that it won't be on for a couple of months.

Next time we play the Survivor Fantasy game we'll have a new member of - Susan!!  I think it will make the picking and playing even more fun!!

No comments: