Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Some Pics

I thought I would share some pictures...

Dan and I don't have that many pictures together... so in the last couple of months I've tried to snap a picture of the two of us... and I'm convinced that Dan and I cannot take a good picture... when I look good he's doing something silly and when he actually looks good I look stupid.  I did manage to find some that I don't hate... here's from a couple of months ago after a night out the bars drinking... which is probably why I look silly and Dan wasn't loving the photo shoot.






Here's not a bad one... in December Dan and I went to a Ram's game with my friend Susan and her husband Steve... this one has some photo bombs in the background and I don't super love my hair...

And finally... before we went out on New Years Eve I tried to get some pictures... I am sparing you the really terrible ones, but here's some of them - yes, I've edited some of these photos... different effects and such.
 He has such pretty blue eyes
 Typical Dan faces...



And for a special treat I'll pull out a photo of my as a kid. My mom recently scanned some photos in (via a company) and I finally put them on my computer.
 
 This is a photo of my brother and I at my grandparents house.


No comments: