Sunday, August 28, 2011

Arrangement - Need Your Help

In my last post I mentioned hanging up wedding photos.  It's true... it's almost been three years and I'm FINALLY hanging up wedding photos.  We got a collage frame for our last anniversary, so I used that.  I also picked out 3 pictures from our ceremony I loved and framed them.  I framed an 8 x 10 photo of our wedding party.  And finally the thorn in my side, a beautiful picture of Chad and I.  The reason it was a thorn in my side was it was formatted to be a 4x6 so when I expanded it to a 8x10 it cut pieces off.  Normally there would probably be some room for that, but this picture didn't have any room to be cut off.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do, and then I heard about a site -Mpix.  I was able to order a bigger size that didn't cut anything off.  Of course it was hard to find a matte for the frame, but luckily my friend Liz works in the framing department at Michael's and was able to cut me a custom matte.

So now here's where I need your help.  I have no idea how this arrangement to go.  The collage frame is the part that's make it difficult.  So, I played around with a few arrangements... and I need your opinion of which one you like the most.  Or, if you have a suggestion for something better I'm all ears!

For a reference, this is the wall the pictures will be going on.  This is next to the office door, and across from the previous photo arrangement.
And here is what I came up with

Arrangement #1
Arrangement #2
Arrangement #3
Arrangement #4
Arrangement #5





So those are the five choices... which do you like best?  Do you have a suggestion for a different arrangement?  Someone please help a sista out!!



3 comments:

dsdddwddgdd said...

i like #2 or #3.......but, i maybe like the 5x7 photo of you two further from the big photo of you two (in #3). at least that's my gut reaction from this first viewing.

Christina said...

#1!

Susan said...

Do you have to put them all together? Maybe it would look better to just do the individual frames in this arrangement and the collage frame on the other wall?