Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vacation - Day 2

As you may remember from my last post we were in Charlotte, NC and if you recall from the post before that we went to Carowinds.


Yes, most of Friday was spend at Carowinds or recovering from sweating my @$$ off at Carowinds.

Here we are at the beginning of the day...
Some things to note about the picture... for one I'm white compared to my sister... but see those happy faces, upbeat, excited about the amusement park ahead of them??

Well, here's the after picture my mom withheld the AC from us to take before she allowed us in the car... notice the not so happy faces, the obvious sun and overall drained persona?

Oh and Susan you'll be happy to see the picture of me with the fanny pack... let me be mocked endlessly

We got some lunch and hung out at the hotel... oh and took a shower, I can't forget that!

After that we decided to have a low key night and went and saw Cowboys and Aliens.  It was pretty good and Daniel Craig is a very fine looking gentleman.

Had some dinner and turned in for the night.

Tomorrow... we head to the beach

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gotta say that is a pretty sweet fanny pack. I'm jealous...