Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

Who is your favorite Looney Tunes character?

Jenn:  Pepe Lepoo (no clue how to spell it)

Chad:  Tasmanian Devil.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?

Jenn:  All of the above... mostly side though

Chad:  Stomach usually.

What one thing do you wish you had?

Jenn:  Money, energy and time to do all the DIY things I see online

Chad:  More money.

If you could have one wish, what would it be?

Jenn:  Probably something about money... after all it makes the world go round

Chad:  To be telepathic, or to always have the perfect amount of change in my pocket for any purchase.

What’s one thing you’re a loser at?

Jenn:  hmmm hmmm hmm... well I can't beat Chad at Hanging with Friends to save my life...

Chad:  NOTHING. j/k… I suck at drawing.

No comments: