Sunday, August 28, 2011

4th Quarter Goals

The other day I was talking to a friend and she told me she had made some goals that she wanted to complete before the end of the year.  While I know we aren't really into the "4th quarter" yet... but hey it sounds good.

This conversation made me think, what kind of things do I want to get completed by the end of the year?  Maybe challenging myself to get some of these things done will mean they will actually get done?  Is that possible?

So, I've come up with a few... maybe I'll come up with a few more... who knows... they all center around the house... but there's a lot I want to get done!!

So here they are:
  • Paint the kitchen
  • Hang the wedding photos
  • New curtains in the living room
  • Art for the blank wall in the living room
  • Hang the mirror in the bathroom and paint cabinets
Wow, that's some lofty goals... we'll see if I can manage to get them all done!!

No comments: