Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting to Know Us Monday

(I know it's Tuesday, but it's early Tuesday!)

I decided this week to do St. Louis themed questions.

What's your favorite thing about St. Louis?

Jenn:  I'm a bit St. Louis fan... I feel like we have a little bit of everything here

Chad:  Cardinals baseball, and everything is a 20 minute drive.

What's your least favorite thing about St. Louis?

Jenn:  Well, right now I would have to say the heat and humidity.... it's been a HORRIBLE summer

Chad:  The humidity

Who is your favorite Cardinals player?

Jenn:  I've gone through a lot of favorite players... currently it's Yadi

Chad:  Yadier Molina, and you shouldn’t have to ask why

What's your favorite, local place to eat in St. Louis?

Jenn:  There are a lot to choose from... Chad has named 3 very good ones below... I also like the Lafayette Fire Company #1

Chad:  So many to choose from, but top 3 are:  The King & I, Crown Candy Kitchen, and South City Diner

Someone is visiting from out of town, where do they absolutely need to go in St. Louis?

Jenn:  Even though I haven't been there in years... The City Museum

Chad:  Saint Louis Zoo and/or the Arch.

No comments: