Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home Inprovements - Photographs

Down the front hallway I've always thought would be our photo collage wall... and we've finally started it. Awhile back I went through all the pictures I had on my computer and created a 'printable' folder. I waited patiently for Snapfish to run a special and finally they had one and I ordered away.

When we got married almost 2 years ago, we got some picture frames... that have sat in a room... gathering dust (go figure). When I got the pictures in the mail (I printed about 111 pictures) I pulled out the frames and Chad and I went through and picked our favorites. We didn't get all of our favorites up on the wall yet, but it's a start.

As I did with the living room wall I set all the frames out on the floor and picked the arrangement I liked best. But when we put it up on the wall it all changed (stupid intake vent...) but I liked the set up we came up with.

The tall frame has pictures of just Chad and me... mostly ones we took ourselves. The frame to the left of that is all of our pets. The frame directly to the right is just random pictures. (what I've found with those collage frames is finding enough pictures that are taken the "correct" way (horizontal or vertical... most of our pictures are taken horizontal.) The small frame was taken on our anniversary last year when we went to the ballgame. We brought our friend Sam and Liz - so we have a picture of Chad and Sam, Me and Liz and Chad and I. I'm excited to watch these pictures grow and grow.

No comments: